• Outbound targeted B2B sales where you don’t just hit targets, you beat them.
• Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• IT skills & CRM systems.
• Regular in-house training
• Generous commission structure
• 14:00 finish every Friday
• Regular social events
• Pension & Healthcare scheme
To do well in this role you must be comfortable speaking on the phone and building strong client relationships. Previous sales experience is advantageous but not required.
Gems Hygiene provides high-quality cleaning and hygiene products to some of the top establishments in the country ranging across the entire hospitality industry, education, and many more sectors.